Saturday, January 31, 2009

FOTD: Pretty in Pink

Heyya there, take a deep breath everybody, for today I'm gonna show you girls my very first FOTD. As a disclaimer, I'm just a beginner beauty blogger who is constantly trying to improve my makeup skills. Please leave some constructive comments so that we can learn together in improving our makeup skill. So, there you go my first FOTD. This look was inspired by Fuzkittie on this post here. Did this look for a karaoke session + shopping outing with the girls =P

Close-up of my face, oh gosh, first time showing my face in my blog, ignore my 'stim' face and yeah, my freckles are pretty apparent here, trying to "embrace" them...


Close-up of my eyelid



Gotta love the lip colour! Nude pink lips are so IN this Spring




Items used on:

1) Face

Maybelline Perfect Concealer

Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder

Kate Blush in OR-1


2) Eye

Majolica Majorca Majolook Palette

Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara

Red Earth Brow Liner

Not forgetting, Freshlook Pure Hazel lenses


3) Lip

MAC Cremesheen in Creme d' Nude

MAC Lipglass in Baby Sparks

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good good! love the pinky eyeshadow and lips! pink is really 'IN' this spring~

fuzkittie said...

Aw! I'm so flattered~ :] I LOVE it! Keep up the good job, yes we can all learn from each other~ Hehe! The soft pink is really nice on your skin, and I love the lips too!

queenyee said...

thanks fuz, you're like my 'shi fu' now :P hope I can learn more through your tutorials :)

thanks piggy, you're also my 'shi fu' who inspired me to improve my makeup skill :)

Siew Goh said...

good job!!! :D