Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Deco in Various Malls

Christmas is coming!!! I'm so excited *squeal* I guess this year has much reason to celebrate it with joy, I have my bears and my baby to celebrate it with :) They are so in Christmas mood now, see...

peekaboo!!!

where's my present? trying to act innocent pula...



some bears from my office also getting ready to party



doggy from exchange gift session with my colleagues...cute?


I have tried to visit most of the major shopping complexes to shop or more to window shopping aka sightseeing this December. All the Christmas trees, ribbons, candy canes, pretty lights bla bla bla were already up for display when I'm there. Not that i'm too free but wat's wrong with joining in the holiday mood at shopping complexes... :P

These are some of the pictures i compiled from my shopping trip in KL and PG. I hope its not too late to show you guys this :)


Gurney Plaza






Queensbay Mall


missing doraemon on stage




Pavillion, Bukit Bintang



Me looking small compared to the huge Christmas tree



The tree from inside the mall



No extravagant decorations as compared to last year's







Missing in my wish list, Christmas tree full of bears in front of Parkson Pavillion



I must mention the huge MAC store in Pavillion, thats not me in the pic though :P


Suria KLCC



Part of the Christmas tree inside Suria KLCC


Mid Valley Megamall



Circus or Playland theme is definitely attracting more kids to MV



Hanging toys as part of deco with my fav the toy soldier


The Gardens








Which Christmas deco ensemble do you love the most? Personally, I prefer The Gardens decorations the most, it is simple yet elegant with the huge bird cages and coned Christmas trees. Pardon me for my bad photography, as I could not capture the whole stage or tree, I still need more practice and learn more photography knowledge. That will be my New Year's resolution perhaps? :P

To my readers,

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks for supporting my blog :)

No comments: