Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Toys to Play With! EcoTools and NYX Single Eyeshadow

Lately I have been showered with gifts and goodies that I'm so excited to blog about! :)

Ecotools are very raved about in the makeup blog world as the affordable, high-quality and a plus, eco friendly brushes. I opt for the minerals brush set as I do have a lot of mineral makeups. But, I do not think they are not good for non-mineral products either.



I fell in love with the softness of the bristles the moment I touch the brushes. I haven't started using the brushes so I'm not gonna give a review just yet. At this moment, the brush that I totally attracts my attention is the eye shading brush. I think it is a perfect dupe of the MAC #224 Blending Brush which I have wanted for a long time but could not get it because it is a limited edition brush. Am I glad to get this brush set!



Mineral Powder Brush

Concealer Brush

Eye Shading Brush

Baby Kabuki

Cosmetic Bag for the brushes

Next up, this single eyeshadow from NYX is a souvenir from my dear friends. She told us that this is the most talked about eye color from NYX, the 122 Morocco. The swatch is a pretty purple with blue sparkles which is suitable for a night time smoky look.






The swatch is the one on the right :)



1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love both products. I use EcoTools for my travel set.