Monday, July 19, 2010

My Belated Birthday Pressie! 88 Eyeshadow Palette from Coastal Scents

Yippee! So happy today that I finally received my belated birthday presents from my dear girl friends after presenting a birthday voucher to them :P Wondering why i need a voucher to claim my present or why it took so long for them to give me a present? My present flew back all the way from US of A!

They bought me the infamous and often talked about in the makeup world, the Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette. I just started to swatch a few of the colors in the pan, and I say I love the variety of colors! However there are some colors which are chalky and do not show up well when swatched but overall most shadows are pigmented so the quality is still acceptable. Nevertheless they are definitely worth the money at $18.95 now at Amazon.

I was attracted to the palette when i watched Michelle Phan utilizing the palette in some of her amazing makeup tutorials. Not all colors are matte finish, they're some with semi matte and satiny finish too...








The palette also comes with a mirror and two sponge applicators.




Random swatches from the palette:






A glimpse of how my voucher looks like :P
Thank you girls! :D




No comments: