Monday, July 26, 2010

Clinique's Moisture Surge Eye Mask Review

I purchased this together with my Clinique's All About Eyes Rich eye cream. I loved the Clinique's All About Eyes eye cream which I used previously so I decided to purchase the Rich version of the eye cream.



Description:



A new refreshing eye treatment that provides an immediate boost of intense moisture to eye area skin. The pre-moistened rayon eye sheets come with highly efficacious oil-free lotion. 

This intensely hydrating formula contains special aloe-activated water and osmotic technology to increase hydration while helping skin maintain optimal moisture balance.






This is how it looks like in the package. Each package contains a soft, thin pair of eye mask. The sheet is probably thinner than a piece of paper.






It's not what I expected it to be because previously when I used The Face Shop's Eye Patch the patch was much thicker in soft gel film form and feels like it contained more serum. Nevertheless let's give it a try first.


The usage instruction can be viewed at the back of package (let me just rephrase here):

Remove pre-moistened pads from packet and separate from plastic divider. Apply to clean under-eye skin. Rest for 10 minutes, then remove and discard. Massage residual treatment into skin.

After a good use of 10 minutes or more, the patch starts to dry up. Remove them before the patches dry as they will add additional lines to your eyes.

This is how I place the eye patch on my under-eye area.



You can't really see immediate/ improved results from using the eye mask often which is kind of disappointing :(
I don't think I will repurchase this product in future since it is pricey, I feel that the eye serum is not moisturizing/hydrating enough and it did not produce the results that it claimed to provide.

Tell me do you use any eye mask/patch in addition to eye cream?


2 comments:

amanda said...

wow nice product! i love things by clinique :)

Georgina said...

im sure you can find another eye patch which will work better for you :) i've tried etude house's eye patch, it was very moisturizing :)