Sunday, July 4, 2010

Flower Power

Been so busy lately with everything that I have no mood to blog, but hopefully I will be able to gather myself and blog regularly from now on...

This pretty floral dress is one of my gigantic hauls from H&M. I have no word to express my fondness for this brand,me being a budget freak is loving this brand so damn much!!! Their fashion pieces are so affordable than a dress can be as low as 7.95 gbp a piece.

Inspired by flowers of spring, this dress is from H&M's The Garden Collection.


Dress: H&M
Belt: H&M
Necklace: Accesorize
Earring: Vincci

The makeup, a violet glow that goes along with the prints on the dress, I always love purples for my eyes!



Eyes:
Urban Decay Book of Shadows II
MAC Pearlglide Liner in Black Russian
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara

Face
The Skin Food Salmon Concealer
MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Natural
MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Triple Fusion

Lip
MAC Creme d' Nude lipstick
MAC Peachstock lipstick
MAC 2N lipgloss

No comments: