Sunday, July 25, 2010

H&M and TOPSHOP Haul

Following the simple title, I hauled! This is a collection of my fashion related hauls lately and I'm proud of every single piece I own :]


More details on every single pieces of my haul...

The polka dots items are inspired by H&M pre-fall style guide which has a hint of parisian chic and old school glamour.

This is a cute black with pink polka dot bubble skirt



Another polka dot themed casual dress



The latest items from my haul are the Topshop goodies! I managed to grab these items from their current end of season sale which is still on going...

I'm so loving bubble skirts now, this pretty skirt has palm trees prints which is suitable for summer (summer is always here in Malaysia >.<)




Lastly, this is a peach pink camisole I bought to pair with both my skirts. Lovely! :)


Hope you girls enjoy my haul pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cami! Absolutely love Topshop! x

http://gottalovepinkmacaroons.blogspot.co.uk/