Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Updates and New Hairstyle

Stuffs I'm anticipating and stuffs I achieved, tehehe...

1. Currently waiting so anxiously for my E.L.F. Studio Blush and Bronzing Powder (the infamous dupe of NARS Orgasm and Laguna) to arrive :(



2. Currently waiting for Cherry Culture spree to open so that I can get my hands on their lipstick and eyeshadow trios...weeeee...


3. Currently loving the Kate eyeshadow palette which I've gotten as a gift from my beloved beloved BF. Thanks babe, muaksssss...



4. Not sure if I'm loving my new hairstyle. Can you tell me if you like it or not???

5 comments:

fuzkittie said...

I LOVE your hair! That's exactly how I want my hair to be.. like right now! But my bangs are growing still... sigh. Love it love it! :D

Siew Goh said...

i think u know how much i like your hair... :) i really wish i could have your hair texture....

Unknown said...

sinyee.. I am waiting for the elf products too..
love ur new hair style, looks more sexy XD

CY said...

yeah yeah..love ur hair style!!

queenyee said...

Thanks girls for the support! I will take good care of my hair :)