Monday, June 15, 2009

Pink Neutral FOTD

I thought I will try to create a look without just using a single palette and I did it! I'm still in the midst of learning how to mix and match the colours of the palette I have so that I can have more choices in terms of eye look :)






My first time using a liquid eyeliner, the line looks uneven, I guess practice makes perfect! =P

Some comments on liquid liner, they are harder to dry up compared to gel liner thus make sure they are dried before you start blinking or they will smear into your eyeshadow. NYX liquid liner are pretty easy to apply on however I find it cracking a few hours after wear.




Overall look, looks a bit soft, perfect for a day out =)










Items used:

Face

Maybelline Perfect Concealer
NARS Angelika *lots of hearts*
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Eye

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Majolica Majorca Majolook (Trick On) Palettes
NYX Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Very Black




Have fun trying out colors! Muaks ^0^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think, you blended the colors so well! Prety! ;)

fuzkittie said...

VERY soft and pretty!! LOOOOVE! :] Aw definitely lots of hearts fro Angelika, it looks AMAZING ON YOU!!!!