Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FOTD w/ Tutorial: Smokey Peach, My First!

I've been wanting to do a smoky look for such a long time! And this look comes with a tutorial. Also something I have not done before. A soft smoky look perfect for summer ^_^

Products used for this look:



Use the light pink colour from Majolica Majorca palette as base over entire lid. Also use the same colour on the inner half of lower lashline. Next, use the peach color from Elianto over base near to upper lashline and outer half of lower lashline. Blend both colours well.






Use Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner to line the entire eye. I lined it thicker as it will not be visible due to my single eyelid. Top up the peach shadow again after applying eyeliner to make the colour brighter and blend them together to smoked it out.








Curl your lashes and apply mascara to upper and lower lashes with Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus. After this, line your waterline to fill up the sparce areas between your lashes that are not yet filled with eyeliner.




Close up of my completed eye makeup. With flash:





The overall look. I'm using Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder over my entire face. Next I applied MAC Trace Gold blush on along apple of cheek.


Finally, MAC Creme D' Nude on my lips topped with Boy Bait.








That's me posing with my makeup goodies again XD

Majolica Majorca love...



Look golden with Trace Gold...





My favourite peach eyeshadow in a pan...







Most loved nude lipstick, Creme d Nude... *hearts*



Toying around with my bear :P



I'm also entering for the Beauty Swatch contest. Here's my Creme d Nude + Boy Bait swatch. Lots of hearts for this combination too... :)





3 comments:

♥akisa♥ said...

thanks for entering!! Love peach!

fuzkittie said...

aw that's soo pretty!! Love this tutorial~ I think you look amazing with nude lips and that blush~

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

great tutorial!! peach is so lovely :)