Sunday, June 28, 2009

FOTD: Hot Maroon Pink

Hah, I sucked at giving names to my FOTD rite...



Later you'll know why I posed with a lipstick heehee...

I tried a look here using my Daiso palette, this palette is dirt cheap but the colours show up so well and pigmented, totally worth the buy!

And I'm being super poser with this makeover, you'll see why... :)

I did a few poses which imitates what the other bloggers did, I find them so cute! Let's see if you can identify them from the below pics :P

Me posing with my palette, admiring it :D







Later on, with my lipstick. It's my Way to Love. Muakzzz...









Let me show you the difference between having eyeliner on your eye and without them. The one with eyeliner looks bigger and more energized (is this the word to use?). Definitely makes my single eyelid eyes larger.

*With Flash



*Without flash


Close ups on my eye makeup. I've been using more liquid eyeliner lately, it does not flakes down my under eye although it does crease.

*With Flash


*Without Flash


Products used to create this look:


Face:

MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder

Kate Blush


Eye:

Daiso palette

Majolica Majorca palette

NYX Liquid Liner

SilkyGirl Eyeliner

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara *lots of hearts*

Skin Food Salmon Under Eye Concealer Cream


Lip:

MAC Way to Love

That's all from me! I'll be having more FOTDs coming up. Hope you like them :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I think you did a great job on your eye makeup! Love the colors!

Oh, and the posing with the makeup goodies is so cute! ;) I think, you have just inspired me to doing so as well, haha... ^_^