My Daytime Routine includes:
1. Applying brightening serums and boosters on stubborn spots to help treat and prevent discoloration for brighter and even skin complexion. I used Dermalogica C-12 Concentrate and Extreme C from ChromaWhite TRx series to treat inner and outer skin layer for faster results.
2. Wearing a layer of sunblock to defend against harmful UV rays. I used Dermalogica Pure Light moisturizer with SPF30 from ChromaWhite TRx series for this purpose as my sunscreen on top of another layer of moisturizer as a base.
3. Keeping skin hydrated by misting the face after lunch to refresh the skin for the healthy radiated look.
4. Applying lip balm to keep lips hydrated and moisturized. Scrubbing the lips regularly will also help to remove dead skin cells leaving it softer and smoother.
My Nighttime Routine are as follows:
1. Using exfoliant after cleanser to brighten dry, uneven and dull skin complexion by removing dead cells and helping cell renewals. I used Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant which is a mild exfoliant, gentle enough to be used daily.
2. Applying masque after exfoliant regularly to rehydrate and replenish skin's moisture. I used Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque twice a week for this purpose.
Regular visits to spa for facials are not a must but remember to regularly pamper the skin with facial masques to replenish the moisture loss and exfoliate to remove dead cells. These steps will further enable the skin to absorb the goodness of your skincare.