Monday, June 25, 2012

Tips for bright and translucent skin!

Many of my friends has been complimenting my skin lately since I started using a new skincare series. I myself do felt the difference before and after my current skincare regime. I would like to share with you the skincare I used and my journey to tackle my pigmentation issues, dealing with uneven skin tone and step I took towards overall brighter and translucent skin. These are not foolproof tips but just recommendations on ways to improve your skin complexion. Hopefully you will benefit from these tips and be inspired *wink*

My Daytime Routine includes:

1. Applying brightening serums and boosters on stubborn spots to help treat and prevent discoloration for brighter and even skin complexion. I used Dermalogica C-12 Concentrate and Extreme C from ChromaWhite TRx series to treat inner and outer skin layer for faster results.


2. Wearing a layer of sunblock to defend against harmful UV rays. I used Dermalogica Pure Light moisturizer with SPF30 from ChromaWhite TRx series for this purpose as my sunscreen on top of another layer of moisturizer as a base.   


3. Keeping skin hydrated by misting the face after lunch to refresh the skin for the healthy radiated look.

4. Applying lip balm to keep lips hydrated and moisturized. Scrubbing the lips regularly will also help to remove dead skin cells leaving it softer and smoother.


My Nighttime Routine are as follows:

1. Using exfoliant after cleanser to brighten dry, uneven and dull skin complexion by removing dead cells and helping cell renewals. I used Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant which is a mild exfoliant, gentle enough to be used daily.

2. Applying masque after exfoliant regularly to rehydrate and replenish skin's moisture. I used Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque twice a week for this purpose.


Regular visits to spa for facials are not a must but remember to regularly pamper the skin with facial masques to replenish the moisture loss and exfoliate to remove dead cells. These steps will further enable the skin to absorb the goodness of your skincare.

No comments: