Rubi I Like Pina Coladas; Essie Your Hut or Mine; Essie Lion Around, Skin Food Top Coat
Steps to create the ombre stain manicure:
1. Dampen the sponge with water initially to keep the nail polish soaking up too quickly into the sponge.
2. Line the nail polish on the sponge from dark to light or vice versa (depending on the effect you prefer). Apply two coats or more so that there's enough polish to transfer to your nail.
3. Stamp the sponge on a piece of tissue or paper to test if you have achieved the ombre effect.
4. If yes, start stamping them on your nails!
5. Continue by repeating the step above (except 3) on each nail.
6. After stamping all your nails, wait for the nail polish to dry before applying top coat to seal the color.
7. Lastly, clean up the edges with cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover.
Have a try and show me your ombre nail creations! =) Good luck!