Monday, June 27, 2011

Ecotools Eye Brush Set

Ecotools brushes are one of the best drugstore brushes I have ever encountered in the market. The previous one that I purchased, Ecotools 5 Piece Brush Set for Mineral Makeup has not failed me.

I like the softness and density of the bristles, the right brush size which is perfect for my small Asian eyes =P The shorter brush handle also enables me to bring them everywhere I travel. Therefore, I can safely say that the quality is on par with MAC full sized brushes and much better than MAC holiday brush sets! And they are eco-friendly too; they are made from natural and recycled materials!



The description of every brushes at the back of package...


A close up on the eye brushes; Large Eye Brush, Angled Crease Brush, Eye Shading Brush, Highlighting Brush and Smudge Brush.


The set also includes a convenient travel case to keep the brushes clean and it comes with a small mirror for on the go makeup application!





No comments: