Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lady Gaga's Viva Glam Inspired Pink Lips

Yeah, I know, I'm loving the latest MAC's Viva Glam collection featuring Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper too. I'm not gonna do a review on the lip products, as they're not available in Penang yet :( but this is an inspired post.




This is the pink lips I wore with purplish eye makeup (again! now i'm getting bored) X_X

It's a really striking colour in person but looks washed out in this pic :( Anyways, don't you just love bold pink lips? Spice up your makeup once in a while :D




We went flying kite by the beach on that night. It was fun and nostalgic, since we haven't been doing something outdoor for the longest time ever since we started working.






My babe playing kite, he was so delighted getting to play with kites :)




My turn to maneuver the kite, haha, it was easy yeah :P





1 comment:

Shilka said...

Awww I wanna fly a kite too! :D Never heard of flying them at night tho :O

BTW that lip color looks nice on you! Makes you look fresh :D