Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jewellery Obsessions

Recently I found an online store selling jewelleries at a steal! That was why I was in shopping frenzy mode when I enter the site =D I picked out a few rings, earrings and necklaces.



Everything owl makes me crazy, they look so cute!!!

My golden owls collection



Eiffel Tower is my favourite Parisian landmark and wearing them reminds me of its glamour and the romantic city.




My Eiffel Tower collection


The angel's wing and peace collection

The skull and butterfly earrings were from online store and the other stud earrings were bought from Cotton On Rubi collection

The starfish earrings

I would say that the quality of the silvers are not as good as the bronze/gold jewelleries. Considered the price I paid for the goodies, I am still satisfied with them. The reason that attracted me to buy online is that I do see similar jewelleries selling in some clothing stores at double the online price! I will continue to buy from the site in future =) 

Checkout the store at Facebook: Little Momo 默默小玩意


No comments: