Sunday, July 24, 2011

NOTD + Review - Spearmint Nail Polish

I have posted this on my twitter before, but I just want to repost this again, just in case some of you are not following me on twitter :P



It's a gorgeous bright mint color perfect for summer and holidays. I like Rubi nail polishes for being true to the color seen from the bottle but it smells of chemical so horribly when you open the bottle and lingers on for some time when you apply it on your nails. The smell will go off eventually.

You may need to use base coat and top coat in addition as the nail polish cracks easily and it will be an ugly sight to see :S I usually apply two coats for even finish.

I also found a simple tutorial here on how to apply nail polish the right way...

(source

Please follow me on Twitter here =)

No comments: