Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Been Accessories Hunting!

I seem to have this kind of rotation in shopping trend that I notice of myself. I was previously very into makeup and thus every thing I bought is related to makeup. And then, I start to realize that I have been wearing the same old clothes to work, then I start to concentrate on buying clothes again :S

Lately, I have been obsessed with collecting jewelries and accessories such as necklaces, earrings and especially rings. You may think that I must have missed out bracelets and anklets too...Well, I have been working on something, which I will show you guys soon I hope!

I have gotten these lovely cuties from my holiday in Australia.


I bought this set of earrings because of the mini Eiffel Tower stud earring. *hearts*


These long owl pendant necklace is a steal at $5 aud from Diva.


Turquoise or blue are very in this season and this long necklace especially comes with mixture of cruise inspired charms.


My rings collection, though not much but enough for me to pair them with different outfits.


How and where do keep your accessories when you go traveling? I keep mine in this cute little pouch to keep them safe and sound.



2 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Mischievous Mack said...

So pretty! Personally I like the little black bow earrings! SO adorable!
♥I'd love it if you'd visit my blog sometime♥