Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Have a piece of Cotton On!~

I have been accessories hunting lately. Guess where I found this edgy ring? Cotton On lol...I have been seeing this double cross ring appearing in fashion blogosphere lately. Finally I am able to grab it in my country, weeeehehehe... =)

Cotton On recently opened a store in Penang and the store is having sales or value buys most of the time. I love to shop at Cotton On because their fashion are very current and most important of all, affordable.

This is my favourite accessory currently, the double finger cross ring!!! 

Antique Silver Ring from Cotton On



 In addition,
a swatch of NYX Perfect Taupe lipstick that I bought recently.


My overall face makeup with the lipstick. How dark my lips look after applying Perfect Taupe, I look gothic! I usually wear it along with a nude lipstick, MAC Creme d Nude or any nude lipstick to make me look less scary :P

No comments: