Sunday, January 2, 2011

~Happy New Year 1.1.11! ~



2010 has ended and here comes a new year where new challenges are up ahead. This is the time to reflect on what have we achieved in the past year, have we been able to live up to our expectations, what were the mistakes we did and would have done differently for a different outcome.

To me, 2010 is definitely a memorable year. I have been travelling to places I never dreamnt of visiting, working hard to achieve a better future, making ideas into reality and taking steps to make myself a better person.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thanks all my readers for staying with me and my blog all this while. Blogging has definitely been a staple activity in my life and through blogs I have learnt numerous life lessons and expanded my knowledge on beauty and makeup way beyond. 

Take care and good luck in your journey through 2011! Hope you will achieve everything you wish for in 2011. Impossible is nothing =) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: