Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Beauty Diary Mixed Berry Mask Review

I bought two whole boxes of My Beauty Diary Masks in Hong Kong previously. They are really cheap there (~RM25 per box of 10 pieces). The downside is that you have to buy a whole box which contains 10 pieces of mask of the same series and you don't know if it works on you or not yet. On the bright side, you can always give them away as souvenirs to your friends. Sharing is loving or so they say, you must share nice stuffs with your girl friends lol :D






I started to use the Mixed Berry mask sheet to give it a try. Here's a description of what it does:

For dull, dehydrated skin. Helps to even skin tone, brighten skin and tighten. They are suitable for all skin types.

The main ingredients are:

Mixed Berries (Blueberry, Raspberry, Mulberry...)
-> provides malnourized skin with the necessary vitamins from mixed berries
Green Tea extract
-> softens and effectively brighten your skin

I absolutely adore the berry sweet scent. I can feel my face instantly brightens after usage but I'm not so sure about the tightening effect, not so apparent in one use. My skin feels soft and did not break out the next day. Usually I will apply the mask for 30 minutes and in the mean time took a short nap with it.

The essence is just enough and it does not drip from the mask which is good. It also feels light on my skin and left no sticky feeling after I removed the mask. You can opt not to wash off the essence after application as it says so in the pack but usually I will just massage the essence into my skin before rinsing off with water.

I'm definitely repurchasing them because they are super affordable and I can see instant skin brightening effect after using it!

Note: Beware of fakes as they're really popular in Asia that there tends to be fake masks in the market.





2 comments:

Yumeko said...

i like the smell of these too! but yes 10 is a lot to buy at one time if u dont knoiw much abt it XD

queenyee said...

yup yumeko but they're worth it! =D