Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How cute can this cat be?

All hail to Shu Uemura for coming up with such beautiful Christmas collection featuring Tsumori Chisato. I was so mesmerized by the packaging that I can't stop myself from fantasizing about having any of the goodies from this collection. You know what I'm talking about rite...

Some promo and product pics for eye candy...






Planet Cat Palette (RM198)


Planet Ribbon Palette
(RM198)



Planet Trio (RM180)



Stardust Duo Highlighter (RM168)





Mini Brush Set (RM180)





Here comes my Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in Moon Peach! Yup it's RM88 and I splurge because of the starry dazzling packaging...Now I can say I love dogs but I'm a cat person :D




Some random cat camwhoring...This cat came up in front of the camera while I was shooting another cat eating its meal showing me its big beautiful eyes *lol*




No comments: