Thursday, July 16, 2009

Contest Entry: Connie's Smoked Siren

I am so ecstatic to see Connie holding this contest of hers wearing purple eyeshadow. Me being a fan of purple shadows wont let this opportunity pass by creating a similar look as her video tutorial :D

Oh gosh, I probably already have a lot of versions of purple eyeshadows look, but nvm, I'm sure you girls wont feel bored with them, hopefully (keeping my fingers crossed ;))

Here's how my dupe looks like:

*With Flash*


*Without Flash*


Items Used:


Face:

Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder
ELF Blush and Bronzing Powder

Eyes:
Majolica Majorca palettes
Daiso palette
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
Silkygirl Eyeliner
NYX Liquid Liner

Lip:

Dior #174
Majolica Majorca lipgloss


Close up of eye makeup:



The overall look!





And finally, a video tutorial of Connie with her Smoked Siren FOTD ;)

No comments: