Sunday, July 1, 2012

14 Eye Creams That Really Work

Get rid of crow's feet, fine lines, and dark circles with one of these 14 best eye creams

14 Eye Creams That Really Work
This is a TotalBeauty.com skin care products article
Your eyes can say a lot about you. And if your eyes are shouting "I haven't slept" or "Yes, I am old" to every onlooker that passes by, you should consider swapping your eye cream for one of these. Readers say these eye creams have reversed their signs of aging, reduced redness, and decreased puffiness. So what are you waiting for? Pick up one of these 14 best eye creams.
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.1

No. 14: Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment, $38
"It calms the skin, helps with puffiness, and took years off my eyes."
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.2

No. 13: Kinerase Extreme Lift Eye, $95
"This must-have product tightens for a youthful awake look, and within minutes you can see the difference in your eyes."
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.8

No. 12: Murad Renewing Eye Cream, $73
"After using it for a while now, people have told me they thought I was 10 years younger than I actually am, so it must be working!"




1 comment:

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com