Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cross Rings

I am certainly in the mood of adding more accessories in my stash currently. I have been browsing asos.com through the wide variety of accessories/jewelry including necklaces, earrings, rings & bracelets. I have ordered 3 but sadly only one has reached my doorstep so far :( It has been a month since I ordered them from asos.com using their free standard shipping delivery worldwide! and the website said it only takes 7-10 working days to reach me. Now I have to hesitate about continuing to buy anything else from asos.com anymore -_-

Back to the main point, this is what I have received in the mail lately.


Yeah, this is another double finger cross ring! On sale for only 4 gbp, i could not resist =)





Together with the other cross ring I own. The one from asos.com is more edgy and striking while the cotton on one is antique. I like both of them, it gives me more choices to pair with my outfits *grins*


No comments: