Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Items Added To My Stash!

I ordered some NYX cosmetics items a while ago. I have been waiting for their arrival patiently and finally they are here! :D

A happy family of NYX consists of Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit, Terracotta Blush, Perfect Taupe Lipstick and Rust Mega Shine Lipgloss.


Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit (USD $11)


 Terra Cotta Blush (USD $5.95)


Perfect Taupe Round Lipstick (USD $2.50)


 Swatches: Rust & Perfect Taupe

 
I am also eager to try out The Body Shop Tea Tree range of skincare to treat my blemishes and hopefully reduce acne appearances.I take the opportunity to buy the Tea Tree travel kit at a reduced price (MYR71.90).

The travel kit comes with Tea Tree Oil, Skin Clearing Lotion, Skin Clearing Toner and Skin Clearing Facial Wash.


I add Blemish Fade Night Lotion to my skincare regime as well...


Hopefully I see some positive results with my new skincare range. I will do another review post once I start to use it for some time!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Nice haul!! I love the NYX nude kit!! Quite comParable to naked palette.